- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.R8jFP7J2.dpuf Welcome ~ The musings of a Systems Admin

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Welcome

Hi there, and welcome to the first post to my blog.  Being that I'm a Systems Administrator I'll be posting on various bits of technology ranging from Active Directory to PHP to Virtualization to SAN with a whole bunch of randomness added to the mix.  I am quite frequently am having to dig up information for one thing or another to get something done and usually have to piece together bits from here and there to come up with a complete solution.  So, when I do I'll try to document all the bits so that hopefully it will be of use to some folks out there.
Sometimes I just come across some cool technology that I want to share, whether it has to do with Systems Admin or not.  
Anyway, sit back relax and enjoy.

Thanks for dropping by,
Steve

0 comments:

Post a Comment